WELCOME TO GEOPLAS
UK Based trade Suppliers and Manufacturers of Building Plastics
Based in the West Midlands Geoplas are a trade supplier and manufacturer of plastic extruded UPVC roofline and building plastics. Our range of UPVC plastic extrusions and derivative building products include:
Geoplas Product Range
- Extruded UPVC plastic 300mm hollow soffit board
- Renolit foiled 300mm hollow board
- Wood grain foiled UPVC plastic
- UPVC plastic soffit ventilation profile extrusions
- Plastic soffit board starter & joint trims
- Solid rigid UPVC angles
- Rigid UPVC flexible angles
- Hollow UPVC plastic corner angles
- Renolit foiled angle
- Eaves protector felt support tray plastic profiles
- UPVC plastic end cap and side flashing trims for Polycarbonate sheet roof panels
- UPVC plastic rendering angle, bellcast and stop beads
- UPVC plastic felt edge finishing trims
- UPVC plastic cellular capover fascia boards
- Renolit foiled capover boards
- Capover board corner, joint and finial mouldings
- Dry Verge plastic mouldings
- UPVC Plastic Architrave & Quadrant profiles
- Double & single sided adhesive tapes
- UPVC plastic deck board
- UPVC Plastic decking, balustrade handrail and skirting
- UPVC plastic garden & driveway gates
- UPVC plastic fencing
- wood plastic composite deck board
- UPVC plastic caravan skirting
- Galvanised steel decking sub-frame systems
- UPVC decking accessories
Durable and strong, and the corner stone of the Geoplas range; our UPVC plastic soffit and fascia options offer protection against the elements whilst delivering a stylish modern appearance. Eaves protector plastic profiles do exactly what they say, protecting the eaves area against water ingress. Geoplas also specialise in the design and manufacturing of high specification outdoor caravan, holiday home and home garden UPVC plastic decking products.
Our dedicated production facility based in the West Midlands is ideally situated to support a large customer base covering the whole of the U.K. Our network of approved Geoplas partners include:
- Plastic Centres
- UPVC roofline distributors
- Trade Counters
- Building Trade Distributors
- Builders Merchants
- Roofing Merchants
- Roofing Supplies outlets
- Building Contractors
- Home Builders
- Roofing Systems Manufacturers
- UPVC double glazed window fabricators
- UPVC double glazed window system manufacturers
- UPVC conservatory manufacturers
Becoming an approved Geoplas Supply Partner
Geoplas specialise in volume production and supply of building plastics to the trade. If your business is interested in becoming an approved supplier of Geoplas products; contact us today to discuss how we can look after your needs.
CLICK HERE - TO CONTACT US ABOUT BECOMING A GEOPLAS DISTRIBUTOR .
Geoplas specialise in product design and volume production of building plastics. Supplied through our network of approved suppliers and distributors; contact us today for more information or to be put in touch with your local supplier / stockist.
CLICK HERE - TO CONTACT US .
CLICK HERE - QUOTATION / PRICE LIST .
CLICK HERE - FREE GEOPLAS BROCHURE .
CLICK HERE - TO BE PUT INTOUCH WITH A LOCAL SUPPLIER .
BSI ISO 9001 Accreditation
BSI ISO 9001 (management system standard) accreditation. Enjoy over 35 years of PAL Group knowledge merged with the vast experience of the international BSI team. Our accreditation means you can expect a company driven by best practice, leading product and systems development, active staff development and a robust focus on continual improvement.
Part of the PAL Group
PAL Group Ltd (registered no. 08799126), PAL Estate Ltd (registered no. 07685275), PAL Group (Operations) Ltd (registered no. 01511634) and PAL Adhesive Products Ltd (registered no. 01511633) are companies registered in England with their registered offices at Darlaston Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 7TN. PAL Extrusions, PAL Glazing Products, Fensys and Geoplas Profiles are all trading divisions of PAL Group (Operations) Ltd.